Voluntary and Community Action Sunderland has trained thousands of staff and volunteers for over forty-three years. We deliver high quality, reasonably priced Workforce Training courses for all types of organisations, companies, charities and individuals. Our friendly team has over thirty years combined experience in organising training courses, and we can help find the right course for you, or your organisation.
Throughout the year, our training calendar offers;
- programmes of short and longer term courses
- accredited national qualifications
- tailor made and bespoke training for organisations
- low cost places for volunteers or members of small groups
We offer both in-house and off-site bespoke training delivery, in order to meet the needs of all of our clients.
We also offer; one-to-one meetings and small group sessions held by VCAS specialists. These include but not limited to:
- Mentoring through Bid writing
- Setting up financial procedures
- Developing policies and procedures
- Volunteer recruitment plan
- Support to Charity Commission readiness
- Provide Constitutions with briefing to the group
- Development of a Marketing and Stakeholder Engagement Plan
To discuss your organisation's training needs, please contact email@example.com or Call 0191 5651566
What our previous tailored training customers say;
"Thought the trainer captured people’s individual’s needs, he was excellent and managed to deliver the course to a group of people with very different roles and backgrounds in the sector, with different levels of experience, and still made it relevant to all."
"Very informative and inspiring."
"It could stimulate some informative thinking in moving a service forward. Very useful and necessary."
“Great value for money, we can share this among our peers, thanks VCAS”