We offer a wide range of fundraising support service aimed at people with varying levels of skills and abilities. Whether you are new to funding or, experienced and would like someone to talk things through.
Here is just a few of our services on offer:
- Starting from scratch
- Developing a fundraising strategy
- researching funding opportunities
- reviewing and advising on applications prior to submission
- writing grant applications with you or on your behalf*
- identifying alternative sources of income
- advice on maximising donations from individuals and organisations
- support with conducting fundraising events.
- Logic model
- preparing a budget for your funding application
- developing a business plan
- developing options for generating income from trading
We also offer master classes, workshops, funding surgeries etc. Check our Sunderland Connect to find out what's coming up.
*Charges apply – Please contact Gillian McDonough